Multiple Vacancy for Any Graduate published on 28th November 2017
HPPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Inspector, Extension Officer, and Multiple Vacancy.
Age: – Between 18 years and 45 years
Application Fee: – General Category – 400/-, General BPL – 100/-, S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. – 100/-, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P. / Visually Impaired of H.P. – No Fee.
Selection will be based either Written Exam/Interview
- The candidates must read the instruction for Appling online and which are available on the website of the commission,http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in before filling up online recruitment application Form
- Candidate must check their eligibility in respect of category, age, and essential qualification etc. Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee scanned photograph & scanned signatures of a prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The benefit for reservation for various posts will be only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in the categories viz., SC, ST, O.B.C, And physically disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc.
- The reserved category candidates belonging to the other states will be treated as general category candidates and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates. A number of posts(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla. The test will be conducted at various centers located at Shimla/ Mandi/ Sundernagar / Kangra /Dharamshala/ Palampur / Solan / Una / Nahan / Bilaspur / Kullu, Hamirpur and Chamba depending upon the number of candidates for a particular station. However, the allotment of examination centers will be at the discretion of the Commission.
How to Apply
- The Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Application(s) are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in terms of essential qualification(s) shall be reckoned as on the closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website of the Commission, i.e. 18 -12-2017.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in all respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications i.e. 18-12-2017.
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment applications) through the website is up to 18-12-2017 till 11:59 p.m. after which the link will be disabled.
Mode of Payment: –
- A. the candidates can pay requisite examination fee either through „e-Challan’ or ‘e-Payment’ option. The candidates can deposit the requisite examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an (e-Challan) generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hppsc.hp.gov.in Thereafter, the candidates are required to visit again the above-mentioned website to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILLING SYSTEM” by entering User ID and Password earlier created by the candidates on or before the last date prescribed for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA).
B. Click on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of “Branch Code / Name, Transaction Number, and date of deposit” and then click on “Update Fee Details”. The Candidates can also pay the requisite examination fee through Debit or Credit Card of any bank. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instruction given on the above-mentioned website.