Notification Translator vacancies, Job seekers should apply online before 24th November 2017 Total vacancies -02
High Court 2017 Translator eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: You should have graduated with 50% marks in English and also have studied Hindi as a subject at the graduation level and Urdu or Punjabi in matriculation examination.
Age Limit: The candidate should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2017.
Application Fee: General or Unreserved category have to pay Rs. 300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST Candidates) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking OR E-Challan.
How to Apply HP High Court vacancies:-
- Open the official website http://hphighcourt.nic.in
- Check for the apply link or get the same from our website.
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference
- Send a hard copy of online application along with document & e-Receipt through Regd. /Speed post to The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, and Shimla – 171001 on or before 30.11.2017.